Welcome to The Panoramas
The Panoramas is an artistic creation of a limited number of residential sections in Sumner - an outstanding location on the northwest facing slopes of Clifton Hill that will appeal to the most discerning buyers of land.
The sites offer:
- Spectacular 180° panoramic views over the City, the Southern Alps, the Plains, the Estuary, Moncks Bay, the coastline and the Pacific Ocean around to the Kaikoura Mountains.
- North-west facing sections with sun, more sun and late afternoon sun for winter warmth.
- Large, well proportioned building sites, gently sloping and designed to maximise views and privacy.
- Superb drive on access to house sites that are sheltered from the easterly.
- An incomparable standard of landscape design and physical construction add the finishing touches.
- An ideal seaside location, minutes from Sumner beach, village, its cafes, the cinema, sailing, surfing and numerous other activities all on your doorstep.
Freehold fee-simple titles are available and building covenants have been drawn up to protect the integrity of your environment, surrounding architecture and ultimately your investment.
Don't miss this opportunity to secure a premium site in The Panoramas and to build a dream home amongst what will be a small cluster of top of the market homes.
Such superb building sites combined with spectacular views, all day sunshine and shelter from the easterly are truly a rare commodity.
For more information on this opportunity or to organise a site visit contact David Fox at Fox & Associates on 0800 369 787 or email email@example.com.
Click on this link to download a brochure or click on this link provided to show the location of The Panoramas.